The copyright for the published objects remains solely with the authors of the page. Reproduction or use of the graphics, sound documents, video sequences and texts in other electronic or printed publications is not permitted without the express consent of the authors.
Despite careful control, the authors do not assume any liability for the topicality, correctness or accuracy. Completeness of the information provided. For any material or non-material damage caused by the use of the information provided. is not liable for the use of incorrect or incomplete information.
Links to other websites:
This website contains links to other websites. We are not responsible for the availability or content of such websites and are not responsible for any damage you may suffer as a result of accessing such websites. Links to other websites are provided to users of this website only as a convenience. Access is at your own risk.
Online Dispute Resolution
In addition to being able to contact us directly and resolve disputes in this way, the European Commission has provided a platform for online dispute resolution under the following link: http:///ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/
Mandatory information under EU Regulation No 524/2013 of the European Parliament and Council
In the following section you will find information on the handling of your personal data, which is collected during your navigation on the website and when using the services we offer. In order to be able to provide you with all functions and services of our website, it is necessary that we collect and process personal data about you. The processing of your personal data may include any type of action, including collection, organization, storage, retrieval, evaluation, modification, selection, reading, comparison, use, linking, blocking, notification, deletion and destruction. The processing of your personal data is always carried out in accordance with the principles of lawfulness and fairness, taking into account all applicable regulations and in accordance with EU Regulation 679/2016 of the European Parliament and of the Council. We explain what data we collect, what this is necessary for and what rights you have with regard to your data.
Type of data processing
Your personal data will be processed manually, telematically, but mainly with automated means and processes that are tailored to the respective purposes. Databases and electronic platforms managed by us or by third parties are mainly used here. Any kind of data processing ensures the security and confidentiality of the data.
When establishing a connection to the Website, the computer systems and software procedures automatically and indirectly acquire a series of general data and information. The following data may be collected:
- browser types and versions used
- the operating system used
- the website from which an accessing system reaches our website (so-called referrers)
- the sub-websites which are accessed via an accessing system on our website
- Date and time of access
- an Internet protocol address (IP address)
- other similar data and information
This general data and information is stored in the server’s databases and log files to ensure a stable and secure experience. The legal basis is Article 6 of the GDPR.
This anonymously collected data and information is therefore evaluated on the one hand statistically and further with the aim of increasing data protection and data security in order to ultimately ensure an optimal level of protection for the personal data we process.
Storage of the data
In order to comply with the law, the owner has set different retention periods for personal data depending on the individual purposes:
- To manage and respond to your requests regarding products and initiatives, your personal data will be retained for as long as is necessary to process your request.
- In order to manage the activities related to your use of the website, your personal data will be kept for as long as it is necessary for the provision of the service requested by you
- Your personal data will be kept for as long as necessary for the management and exercise of the legally required services (accounting, administration, taxation, etc.)
- For the management of disputes and any litigation, your personal data will be kept for as long as is strictly necessary for the pursuit of these purposes, and in any case no longer than the applicable limitation periods.
If you decide to send a request via the contact form, it is necessary to provide certain personal data to meet your requirements. This is also the reason why the respective fields of the form are marked with an asterisk or otherwise as mandatory data. The provision of further personal and sensitive data is entirely up to you. Failure to provide the personal data marked with an asterisk or otherwise as mandatory data will result in the inability to perform the service or service requested by you. By submitting the form you agree to the data processing. Your data will be processed for the management and answering of your questions and will not be stored for longer than is necessary for the respective processing purposes.
Profiling is any type of automated processing of personal data, which consists of using that personal data to evaluate, analyze and predict certain aspects related to a natural person. We have agreements with third parties for this type of marketing.
Partnership with third-party providers
When we work with our third-party service providers, they are contractually obligated to use the same privacy/security standards and we ensure that they are respected. Such third parties, acting as processors of processing, guarantee that they will not store the data received from us and will not use it for other purposes.
Under such agreements, users' e-mail addresses are transmitted to the third party provider by means of cryptographic mechanisms (e.g., hashing). Tracking of the e-mail address is thus denied.
We may need to transfer your data to service providers in non-European countries (EEA). The EEA consists of countries of the European Union and Switzerland, Iceland, Liechtenstein and Norway, which are considered countries with equivalent laws in terms of data protection and privacy. This type of data transfer may occur when our servers (i.e., where we store data) or our suppliers and service providers are located outside the EEA. In the event that we transfer your information to a country outside the European Economic Area (EEA), we will ensure that the information is properly protected.
Dissemination of the data
The personal data processed by us are generally not subject to dissemination. In certain cases, data is transmitted to the following recipients.
- Subcontractors for technical checks, payments, identity and delivery services, analysis providers or credit insurance agencies
- Public administration and public authorities, where required by law
- Credit institutions with which we have business relationships for the management of receivables/liabilities and for financing brokerage
- any natural or legal, public and/or private persons (legal, administrative and tax consulting offices, courts, chambers of commerce, etc.) if the transfer of data is necessary or proves to be useful for the performance of our activities
Rights of the user
The above-mentioned rights can be asserted by the data subject or a person commissioned by him by means of a request to the responsible person Andreas Graf at the operative company headquarters Heliunion Seestraße 10 with registered letter or e-mail. The user has the right to obtain a copy of the personal data in our possession. The response will be made within the legally prescribed period.
In certain cases, we may store some information for legal purposes (suspicion of fraud, violation of terms and conditions). If you believe that your rights have been violated, you also have the right to lodge a complaint with the relevant data protection supervisory authority or to take legal action.
We summarise the rights of the affected user as follows:
- Right to confirmation
Each data subject has the right to request a confirmation from the controller that the personal data concerned is being processed. If a data subject wishes to exercise this right of confirmation, he can contact us at any time.
- Right to information
Each data subject has the right to obtain information about the personal data stored about him or her free of charge at any time. The information includes the following information:
- the processing purposes
- the categories of personal data processed
- the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data have been or are still disclosed, in particular recipients in third countries or international organisations. If the data is transferred to a third country, the data subject has the right to obtain information on the guarantees of data processing.
- the planned period for which the personal data will be stored
- the existence of a right of appeal to a supervisory authority
- if the personal data is not collected in the company concerned: all available information about the origin of the data
- the existence of automated decision-making, including profiling, in accordance with Article 22 para.1 and 4 DS-GMOs and - in these cases - meaningful information about the logic involved and the scope and intended effects of such processing on the data subject.
- Right to rectification
Any person affected by the processing of personal data has the right to request the immediate correction of incorrect personal data concerning him.
- Right to erasure
Any person affected by the processing of personal data has the right to request from the controller that the personal data concerning him be deleted immediately, if one of the following reasons applies and if the processing is not necessary:
- The personal data has been collected or otherwise processed and is no longer necessary.
- The data subject revokes their consent to the processing in accordance with Article 6, paragraph 1, letter a GDPR or Article 9, para. 2 letter a GDPR or the processing contradicts another legal basis.
- Pursuant to Article 21 para. 1 GDPR Objection to the processing and there are no legitimate reasons for the processing.
- The personal data were processed unlawfully.
- The erasure of personal data is necessary to comply with a legal obligation under Union law or the law of the Member States to which the controller is subject.
- The personal data have not been collected in relation to services offered in accordance with Article 8 Paragraph 1 GDPR - Protection of minors.
- Right to restrict processing
Any person affected by the processing of personal data has the right to request the controller to restrict the processing if one of the following conditions applies:
- The accuracy of the personal data is disputed by the data subject. The restriction applies for a period that allows the controller to verify the accuracy of the personal data.
- The processing is unlawful, the data subject refuses to delete the personal data and instead requests the restriction of the use of the personal data.
- The controller no longer needs the personal data for the purposes of processing, but the data subject needs them to assert, exercise or defend legal claims.
- The data subject has objected to the processing pursuant to Article 21 para. 1 GDPR and it is not yet clear whether the legitimate reasons of the controller outweigh those of the data subject.
- Right to data portability
Any person concerned by the processing of personal data has the right to receive the personal data concerning him, which has been provided by the person concerned to a controller, in a structured, common and machine-readable format. It also has the right to transfer this data to another controller without any hindrance from the controller to whom the personal data has been provided.
Furthermore, in exercising their right to data portability pursuant to Article 20 para. 1 GDPR, the right to obtain that the personal data is transferred directly from one controller to another controller, insofar as this is technically feasible and provided that this does not affect the rights and freedoms of other persons.
- Right to object
Any person concerned by the processing of personal data has the right to object at any time to the processing of personal data concerning him or her for reasons arising from his or her particular situation. This also applies to profiling based on these provisions.
We no longer process the personal data in the event of an objection, unless we can prove compelling reasons for the processing that outweigh the interests, rights and freedoms of the data subject or the processing serves the assertion, Exercise or defend legal claims. If we process personal data to carry out direct advertising, the data subject has the right at any time to object to the processing of personal data for the purpose of such advertising. This also applies to profiling, insofar as it is associated with such direct advertising.
- Automated decisions in individual cases including profiling
Any person affected by the processing of personal data has the right to object to a decision based solely on automated processing - including profiling - where if it has a legal effect and significantly affects it, unless the decision is necessary for the conclusion or performance of a contract between the data subject and the controller. If the decision to conclude or perform a contract between the data subject and the controller is necessary or is made with the express consent of the data subject, we will take appropriate measures to protect rights and freedoms.
- Right to withdraw consent under data protection law
Any person affected by the processing of personal data has the right at any time to withdraw their consent to the processing of personal data.
Where your personal data is processed
Your personal data will be processed mainly on our premises and in those departments where the data controllers are located. The contractually agreed service is provided exclusively in a member state of the European Union or in a contracting state of the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Any transfer of the service or partial work to a third country requires the prior consent of the client and may only take place if the special conditions of Art. 44 et seq.GDPR are fulfilled (for example, adequacy decision of the Commission, EU standard data protection clauses, approved codes of conduct).
Please contact us for further information at the addresses given in the "Imprint" section.
This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google Inc ("Google"). "Cookies", text files that are stored on your computer and that allow you to analyse how you use the website. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website (including your IP address) is transferred to a Google server in the USA and stored there. Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the website, to compile reports on website activities for the website operators and to provide other services related to the use of the website and the Internet. Google may also transfer this information to third parties if required by law or if third parties process this data on behalf of Google. Under no circumstances will Google associate your IP address with other Google data. By using this website, you consent to the processing of the data collected about you by Google in the manner and for the aforementioned purpose described above. You can prevent the installation of cookies by setting your browser software accordingly; however, we would like to point out that in this case you may not be able to fully use all functions of this website. You can prevent Google from collecting and processing this data by downloading and installing the following browser plugin:
The site uses Google Analytics via IP masking to ensure the anonymous collection of IP addresses.
It should be noted that we use Google Analytics to evaluate data from AdWords and the double-click cookie for statistical purposes. If you do not want this, deactivate it under https://adssettings.google.com/? hl=de.
Vimeo is a service provided by Vimeo LCC, 555 West 18th Street, New York, New York 10011, USA. Each time you visit the website equipped with this component, it causes the browser you are using to download a representation of the Vimeo component. If you visit the website and are logged in to Vimeo while you are logged in, Vimeo uses the information collected by the component to recognize which specific page you visit and assigns this to your personal Vimeo account. For example, if you click on "Play", this information will be transmitted to your Vimeo account and stored there. In addition, the information that you have visited our site is passed on to Vimeo.
You can also purchase vouchers via our website. Without this data, we will not be able to conclude the contract with you. Data is only transferred to the processing payment service providers for a debit of the purchase price and to our tax advisor for the fulfilment of tax obligations.
You have the option to purchase vouchers through our website. To process your purchase and to store and store your data, we use software from ADDITIVE OHG, 39011 Lana (BZ), Italy ("ADDITIVE"). These services and systems process and store your data at least in part outside the EU or the EEA. The appropriate level of data protection results from an adequacy decision of the European Commission ("Privacy Shield") or from the concluded order processing agreement. The data you provide is necessary for the performance of the contract or for the implementation of pre-contractual measures. Without this data, we cannot conclude the contract with you. Data will not be transferred to third parties, with the exception of the transfer of credit card data to the processing payment service providers for the purpose of debiting the purchase price and to our tax advisor for the fulfilment of our tax obligations. The data processing takes place on the basis of the legal provisions of Art 6 para 1 lit a (consent) and/ or lit b (necessary for the fulfillment of the contract) of the GDPR.
- On this website we use Google Maps. This allows us to show you interactive maps directly on the website and enable you to use the map function conveniently.
- By visiting the website, Google receives the information that you have accessed the corresponding subpage of our website. In addition, the data collected when you visit our website is transmitted. This happens regardless of whether Google provides a user account through which you are logged in or whether there is no user account. If you are logged in to Google, your data will be assigned directly to your account. If you do not want your profile to be associated with Google, you must log out before activating the button. Google stores your data as user profiles and uses them for advertising, market research and/or needs-based design of its website. Such evaluation takes place in particular (even for users who are not logged in) for the provision of needs-based advertising and to inform other users of the social network about your activities on our website. You have a right to object to the creation of these user profiles, whereby you must contact Google to exercise this right.
- Further information on the purpose and scope of data collection and its processing by the plug-in provider can be found in the provider’s data protection declarations. There you will also find further information about your rights and settings options for protecting your privacy: http://www.google.de/intl/de/policies/privacy . Google also processes your personal data in the USA and has registered with the EUUS Privacy Shield subject, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework.
This site uses web fonts, which are provided by Google, for a uniform display of fonts. When called up, your browser loads the required web fonts into its browser cache to display the fonts and texts correctly.
For security reasons and to protect the transmission of confidential content, such as orders or requests you send to us, SSL/TLS encryption is used. You recognize such an encrypted connection by the fact that the address bar of the browser starts with https://". You can also see the encryption by the lock symbol in your browser line. If SSL/TLS encryption is active, the data you transmit to us cannot be read by third parties.
Encrypted payment transactions
If, after conclusion of a fee-based contract, there is an obligation to provide us with your payment data, for example your account number, this data is required for payment processing. Payment transactions via the usual means of payment (Visa/MasterCard, direct debit) are made via an encrypted SSL/TLS connection.
The visitor is informed that the remarketing tag of Facebook has been inserted on this website. When you visit this website, the direct connection to the Facebook server is established via this day. This is transmitted to the Facebook server that you have surfed on this website and Facebook assigns this information to your Facebook account.
For more information on the collection and processing of data by Facebook, see https://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/.Alternatively, you can deactivate the remarketing function "Custom Audiences" directly in Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/settings/